Thursday, September 27, 2007

Businesses aren’t really important in the blogging world (HW13)

I believe that blogging doesn’t really put much of a huge impact on businesses. It doesn’t’ really seem like the business world would really need blogging because it’s not really as professional as other things that businesses can use. I believe this because every time I look at blogs or hear about blogs, it’s mostly either about politics or just about someone’s life. It never really talks about a certain business or tries to sell products on blogs, because people who use blogs don’t like it when there are advertisements. If I were a blogger, I wouldn’t like it if there were advertisements all over my blog because people would be more focused on the advertisements instead of what I had to say. But even if business blogs seem to be taking off, in the reading from Kine and Burstein, it says that “According to a Pew Research Center Survey, only 27% of Internet Users in America now bother to read them.” So basically since blogs aren’t even read that much, it can’t do much for businesses to use them.

No comments: