Tuesday, October 9, 2007

HW18

The blog that I read that upset me the most was on Daily Kos. It didn’t really bother me to what the blogger said on the post, but what actually happened. During a speech to the National Rifle Association, Rudy Giuliani answered a cell phone call from his wife which completely stopped the speech. Of course people got upset and had complained about it and his response had to do with the only thing that he was important in, 9/11. That just irritates me that one would use something like that as an excuse to answer a phone during a huge speech. For someone who’s supposed to be running for president that doesn’t seem like a very good move to pull during a speech. What if he did that during a campaign speech? It just seems stupid that someone would do something like that. Not only that, but during an interview he was quoted saying for another excuse to his phone call incident, “I've been married three times. I can't afford to lose another one. I'm sure you understand. (To Bear Sterns executives)”. Completely ridiculous is all I have to say about that.

Take a look

No comments: